This chenille wash mitt is made of strong and extremely soft microfibre material in an orange colour, consisting of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.
The microfibre strands are lint-free and can absorb an incredible amount of water; this contributes to scratch-free cleaning. Dirt hardly attaches to the microfibre strands and it is easy to rinse.
- It is extremely suitable for cleaning surfaces that have painted finishes or are sensitive to scratching, such as your car or boat. The wash mitt is powerful enough to easily remove dirt and other contaminations.
- Good for reaching hard-to-reach corners and edges.
- Not recommended for the soft PVC windows of your detachable roof.
- Can be used on 2 sides.
- Protects soft hands during use on sharp edges.
- The elastic cuff ensures that the glove does not slip off your hand during use.
After use, it is recommended that you wash the wash mitt in plenty of fresh water, wring it out and leave it to dry.